måndag 22 mars 2010

Nice Saturday






This saturday, the weather were so beautiful!!It was 10 degres, and it felt like it was summer drinking a coffee in front of the harbour, people walking, kids having a bicycle ride...I thought that the winter was over, but NO!! On sunday, the snow came again, and all the streets are now white again!I am so tired of this winter, I just hate that, I remember when in France I was complaining because the snow stayed for 4 days in the ground, and when it was cold at the end of February, but OMG....nothing compared to Sweden!!!But anyway...next week it is said that it will be over...definitivly I hope!! But we had a good week-end! We went for a long walk on saturday and went on a pub to see Tottenham playing!And they won!
Here is some pix of our walk!

2 kommentarer:

  1. On voit l'eau, c'est bon signe.
    Ca donne envie de faire la même promenade.

    SvaraRadera